Next week, the Final Conference of I AM GREEN will be held. The event is jointly organised by the three Partners (Sinergie, Enterprise Ireland, Israel Innovation Institute) and will take place online on Thursday, the 27th of January, from 9:30 to 12:30 CET.
The Final Conference is especially addressed to the actors of the innovation ecosystem in the three countries participating in the project (Italy, Ireland and Israel) and to all interested stakeholders. It will represent an opportunity to sum up the main results achieved, and provide an overview on possible development and implementation opportunities of the Incubator Academy model for start-ups. In particular, the following topics will be tackled:
- The main goals fo the I AM GREEN project;
- Presentation of project results: the Design Option Paper (DOP) and lessons learned;
- How the Incubator Academy model can have a positive impact on regional differences in start-ups’ support in Italy?
- Best practices in implementing synergies among the activities and the experiences of different incubators in Ireland;
- Israeli innovation ecosystem and the thematic hubs for start-ups on the territory.
For more information, the AGENDA is available.
Participation is free upon registration on THIS FORM. The link to join in the event will be shared with registerd participants some days before the event.